13th NASeA/ANMA Joint Convention hosted by GCNA, Charlotte, NC
Respected Nepali community leaders and individuals of NASeA/ANMA region and beyond,
Happy Nepali New Year 2074 Greetings from joint convention!
We are writing this with great enthusiasm to inform you all that 13th Annual NASeA/ANMA joint Convention 2017 is going to be held in Charlotte, North Carolina from September 01-03, 2017.
This historical event will be is hosted by the Greater Charlotte Nepalese Association (GCNA).For the planning and preparation of the convention, the nine members of Core Committee have been formed to lead the joint convention. Similarly, several Program Coordinators have been nominated who will lead each committee and will be responsible for assigned tasks.
On behalf of joint convention committee please find below announcement for the THEME Competition.
With this note, we encourage you all interested individuals to be the part of this competition.Your creative thought can be “THEME” for this historical convention.
Nine member Core Committee composed of members from Nepalese Association in Southeast America (NASeA), Association of Nepalese in Midwest America (ANMA), and GreaterCharlotte Nepalese Association (GCNA) will select the best Theme which will be used for the convention web sites, banners, flyers and all other official communications. The people whose Theme is selected will be recognized during the Joint Convention.
Criteria for the Logo/Theme Competition:
1. One person can send multiple entries.
2. The theme has to be original and should reflect the mission of all 3 organizations involved (NASeA,ANMA,and GCNA). For your reference, please visit the web pages of each of the organizations, www.naseaonline.org, www.anmausa.org, and https://www.facebook.com/gcna.
3. Sample theme:“Persevering Nepali American Culture and Identity”, “Nepalese Unity for Prosperity” etc.
4. Please send your theme to the Convention Chair at email@example.com no later than April, 12, 2017.
5. Please provide your name, email address and contact phone number.
On behalf NASeA/ANMA- GCNA Core Committee members, we would like to welcome and encourage you all to be a part of this historical joint convention.
Thank you all in advance!
Rajesh Singh, Convention Chair
Bimal Nepal, NASeA President
Bala Ghimire, ANMA President
Core Committee Members
13th ANMA/ANMA Joint Convention 2017 hosted by GCNA