NASeA Talk Session: Tax saving tips (Individual/Small Business Tax)
Tax compliance issues and pitfalls faced by immigrant taxpayers
Don’t miss an opportunity to ask your question to Tax experts!
(Presentation will be followed by Question and Answers)
Sunday, March 19, 2017
Time: 11 AM EST
Conference Call Dial – (712) 432-0385
Conference Call Code: 139004#
The following will be the speakers:
- Kumar Bhandari CPA, MTX, Georgia
- Rabin Karki, Liberty Tax Owner, North Carolina
- Roshan Bhandari, High Point, North Carolina
- Saroj Nepal, MBA, Georgia
|Kumar Bhandari CPA, MTX
Masters of Taxation and Bachelor in Accounting
Kumar Bhandari works at as tax consultant (Prime Accounting & Tax Solutions LLC). He has full range of tax planning & preparation, payroll, accounting and bookkeeping services throughout the United States. He has been engaged as senior tax advisor with other large national and international Accounting firms.
● Federal and multistate tax compliance and planning in various industries with focus in Real Estate
● provided tax planning, consulting & compliance service
● High Net-worth Residents and Non-Resident individuals tax compliances
● Tax compliance and planning of estates & trusts, manufacturing, distribution, software, technology, staffing, non-profit private schools/associations/foundations, professional services industries
● US compliance for international operations/owners’ (inbound & outbound) tax planning and compliance
● Consulted various small to mid-sized companies on financial reporting, multi-state payroll tax, sales tax, property tax and local jurisdiction tax planning and compliances. Consulted on Mergers and Acquisitions
● Performed audit of multinational corporations.
|Rabin Karki, Liberty Tax Owner
Raleigh, North Carolina
Rabin Karki has been in tax business for more than 14 years.He owns “Liberty Tax Service” in several locations in North Carolina. He has tremendous knowledge, and experience in both “Individual”, and “Business” tax laws.He has been conducting training classes on Tax for everyone in North Carolina.
High Point, North Carolina
Roshan Bhandari has been working as an accountant for a hotel management company for last six years.Prior to working in his current job he volunteered for The City of High Point to file taxes for the low income population also known as VITA program.VITA program, also known as Volunteered Income Tax Assistance which is a program set up by IRS to offer free tax filing services to individuals who make less than $54,000, person with disabilities, and individuals with limited English.Roshan understands that there are certain section of Nepalese folks all over who are on their way to prosperity but currently qualify for VITA program. He will be able to guide to the VITA program in your city so that the IRS-Certified volunteer will be able to file your taxes electronically for free.
|Saroj Nepal, MBA
Saroj Nepal graduated from Bellevue University with MBA (Master in Business Administration). He has been working in the accounting and tax field for last 8 years. Currently he works as a Senior Accountant in Phase 3 Marketing and Communication. He also owns a book keeping company where he is providing service to small business and personal financial needs such as tax preparation bookkeeping, payroll, CFO Service.
Welcome/Opening Remarks: Bimal Nepal President, NASeA
Moderator: Shailendra Bajracharya
Once again, looking forward welcoming you all in this important talk session.
Chair, External Relation Committee, NASeA
Executive Vice President, NASeA