Announcement: Let us all be the part of States/Students and Community organizations Dashain 2071 in NASeA region.
या देवी सर्वभुतेषु शक्तिरूपेण: संस्थिता, नमस्तस्यै नमस्तस्यै नमस्तस्यैनमो: नम:”!
विजया दशमी २०७१को मंगलमय शुभकामना !!
Respected Nepalese Community in NASeA Region and Beyond!
Happy Bijaya Dashami 2071!
On behalf of External Relations Committee of Nepalese Associations of Southeast America (NASeA) together with NASeA’s President Dr. Ram Chandra Baral, EC members, all Former Presidents and Advisors and well-wishers of NASeA, please join me extending you all good health and prosperous family life ahead during the auspicious occasion of Bijaya Dashami 2071
During this special occasion, let us all meet, greet and celebrate Dashain 2071 keeping our rich traditional alive here in the US far from our motherland Nepal. NASeA External Relations Committee proudly circulates the announcement of various State/Student and Community organizations Dashain 2071 events to be held in various cities and states of our region.
NASeA’s October Calendar of Bijaya Dashami 2071 Events:
September 27, Saturday:
- Tampa, Florida: Dashain Celebration organized by NeSA @ USF together with Nepalese community in Tampa, Florida. http://www.evite.com/event/00B57OA2GQ5GDM36OEPEHR5W54KZNM?utm_campaign=view_invitation&gid=00B5MGLVXBBQZ4J7MEPEIG6KM75LNA&utm_medium=email&utm_source=REMINDER_GUEST
September 28, Sunday:
- North Carolina: Bada Dashain Celebration organized by Triad Nepalese Cultural Center, (TNCC), North Carolina.
For details please visit www.nctncc.org
- Orlando, Florida: Dashain Celebration Program organized by Nepali Community Center (NCCO), Orlando, Florida. Contact Person: Krishna Pokhrel 407 488-8292 & Hari Pradhan 407 770-9292
October 03, Friday:
- Miami, Florida: Dashain Celebration at FIU organized NSA@FIU, Miami, Florida and the Nepalese Community.
October 04, Saturday:
- Huntsville, Alabama: Dashain Celebration organized by NANA-North Alabama Nepalese Association, Huntsville, Alabama.
October 05, Sunday:
- South Carolina: Dashain Celebration Picnic organized by South Carolina Association of Nepalese (SCAN)
October 11, Saturday:
- Atlanta, Georgia “HAPPY DASHAIN & TIHAR” Celebration in Georgia organized by Nepalese Association in Georgia (NAG)
- North Carolina: Dashain/Tihar Celebration 2071 organized by Nepal Center of North Carolina (NCNC). For details please check www.ncnepal.org
- Nashville, Tennessee: Dashain Celebration in Tennessee organized by Nashville Nepalese Association (NNA)
- West Palm Beach, Florida: Dashain Celebration2071 organized by Nepalese Community of WPB,Fl. Contact Person: Ram Thapa @ 561 313-9721 http://www.evite.com/event/016ANNAPVAID44YWAEPEHIAYSGRUGM?gid=016AMPE6M7K5DUPVMEPEHID3UJV6QU&utm_source=RSVP_CONFIRMATION&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=view_invitation
October 18, Saturday:
- Jacksonville, Florida: United FNA-FANS in association with United FNA-FANS Jacksonville Chapter celebrates its Annual Florida State Dashain Program in Jacksonville, Florida. http://www.evite.com/event/03FALWTZDYQVUMY5QEPEIHVDXDJQXA?utm_campaign=view_invitation1&gid=03FA3WMOVMX36ITJGEPEIHWONXJ6LE&utm_medium=email&utm_source=INVITE
NAseA proudly shares her service towards the community. With our effective communication and active partnership with all our State/Student and community organizations we will give consistency to our mission in best serving our community of this region and together we will learn our best practices and moving forward build a strong networking always placing the American Nepalese community first.
With this note, I request all Respected State/Student and community leaders to provide us the information of Dashain 2014 celebration and other activities in your region and we will update the October calendar accordingly. As always, thanks for your support.
Let us all be together in celebrating Happy Bijaya Dashami 2014 and as always Goddess Durga Bhawani Bless us all!
Always for the community,
Executive Vice President, NASeA
Chair, External Relations Committee, NASeA
Nepal’s Pride: Lord Buddha and Mt. Everest